LIABILITY WAIVER & cancellation policy
In consideration for the opportunity to participate in and/or observe instruction and/or training, intending to be held:
1. I will be fully and solely responsible for the actions of myself and my dog(s) while engaged in any activity on the Conference property or any other location;
2. I will maintain control of and be responsible for the welfare of my dog(s);
3. I hereby waive, release and hold harmless Blueline K9 Training, its officers, directors, event coordinators, members, guests, and their successors and assigns from any and all claims of loss, injury, or disease arising directly or indirectly to myself, my family or my dog(s) in, or attendance at, any activities of the Conference whether on or off Conference site;
4. To the fullest extent permitted by law, I shall indemnify and defend Blueline K9 Training, its officers, directors, member’s educators, judges, agents, property owners, and their successors and assign from any and all claims of loss, injury, or related to, the participation of myself, my family or my dog(s) in, or attendance at, any activities of Blueline K9 Training;
5. In case of emergency, Blueline K9 Training may, in its sole discretion, authorize medical treatment for myself, my family, or my dog(s);
6. Blueline K9 Training and their agents have my permission to take and use photographs, video, and other recordings of Conference activities involving me and my dog(s), without compensation. Blueline K9 Training and its event coordinators hereby disclaim any undertaking to protect personal property, including vehicles and contents, or vandalism and disavow any responsibility for any and all such losses that may occur at any time during the Conference.
Refund/Substitutions/Transfers: 100% refund with a $40 processing fee. Cancellations within 10-days of the Conference start may only be rolled over to the following year. Blueline K9 Training may issue refunds via check regardless of the payment method. Substitutions are permitted within the same agency. Transfers to the following year are permitted, and no refunds if canceled the second year.